MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY
When Marketing Your Property for sale, I will utilize all of the appropriate resources available, particularly the Internet. E-Marketing is extremely important in today's internet-savvy world, particularly for those luxury home buyers who may be interested in relocating to the Los Angeles South Bay from another part of the country or the World. More and more home buyers are computer literate, and take the opportunity to surf the web in reviewing potential home acquisitions. Unless your agent takes advantage of this significant change in how people review potential properties for sale, they will be missing a large part of the real estate buying market. The following steps are taken by us when marketing a Property for sale:
- I will work with you to help you prepare your property to show as well as possible, including staging your home to sell. An additional service that I provide which I believe is unique to real estate agents is managing the process of a renovation or updating of your home in preparation of listing the property. For an example of this see the following link: Before and After - Case Study in Renovation and Staging for my New Listing
- List Property for sale on the multiple listing service (MLS), including extensive pictures and a link to a virtual tour.For properties on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, the virtual tour will also be hosted on a dedicated web site at the domain name of www.palosverdesliving.com ( Click on the link to see my current listings in Palos Verdes ). All advertising will refer to this website for viewing a virtual tour and receiving more information on the property. An example of one of my virtual tours is https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Mc52HCHkCKc
.A separate marketing page will also be created on my website for the listing with property description, extensive pictures, virtual tour link, and information about the City in which the property is located.
- INTERNET MARKETING: The Property will be extensively marketed on the internet through numerous internet posting sites, including Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Craig's List, Postlets and Remax.com. For larger luxury estates, the Property will also be marketed on an international basis with Remax Renowned Properties, the luxury homes and estates marketing affiliate of Remax. My website (www.maureenmegowan.com ) is also highly ranked by the internet search engines, with page one ranking on Google (for example, using key word searches such as "Palos Verdes real estate", "Palos Verdes Realtors", "Palos Verdes Condos", "Palos Verdes home listings", "South Bay real estate", "Rancho Palos Verdes Real Estate", "Rancho Palos Verdes homes for sale", "Palos Verdes Peninsula homes" , "South Bay real estate agent", or "South Bay Realtor") and The Property will be highlighted on my website as a Featured Listing and Best Buy. You can check out a couple of my search results by clicking on the following links: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=palos+verdes+real+estate orhttp://lmgtfy.com/?q=palos+verdes+condos . My website contains significantly more informational content than other real estate agents websites, which makes it more attractive to those searching the web for possible real estate purchases.The Property's listing information and pictures will also be posted on my web blog http://mmegowan.activerain.com .
- Install Remax signage, with flyer box (if allowed by the local city regulations) at the Property
- Prepare marketing brochure and flyer ( Click on the links to see an example of each)
- Prepare mass email to over 800 South Bay brokers as well as approx. 1,350 high income Palos Verdes Peninsula residents from my own proprietary data base of email addresses.
- Show property during brokers open house caravan during first week of listing, as well as additional caravans as necessary
- Utilize extensive Remax referral network on both a national and international basis through Remax California/Hawaii and Remax International
- Prepare advertising program, including advertising in local newspapers ( Click on link for example ), and the Remax Collection Magazine ( Click on previous link for an example or view this additional example ) which is distributed to 24,000 people in the South Bay. For larger luxury home estates, advertise in regional luxury home advertising magazines and supplements including Homes and Land Magazine or Unique Homes Magazine (which includes internet postings on such websites as LivingChoices.com, HomeGain.com LendingTree.com, RealEstate.com, Lycos.com, Yahoo.com (Real Estate Classifieds), BobVila.com, and UniqueGlobalEstates.com), as well as the Quarterly Real Estate Luxury Home Magazine distributed by the L.A. Times called Ultimate Address.
- Host multiple open houses to the extent desired by the owner
- Show the Property to prospective buyers via appointment and install a lockbox so that realtors can view the property with their clients, if approved by the seller.